This week I had my very first wheat grass shot at Jamba Juice. It was very interesting. It tasted a little bit like a lawn mower, or a wet blade from a lawn mower. It was weird. I was a little skeptical while waiting in line with two of my girlfriends from school, but they had both done it and said it was cool. So I waited and the chopped the grass and then put it in this little grinder that sucked all the juice out of it. So you take the shot, and then follow it with an orange slice. Yeah, the orange slice is definitally a necessity. I thought that I was going to throw it all up, but really it wasnt that bad, honestly. The only thing that kind of bugged me was that the rest of the night I was burping it back up, so the lawn mower taste wouldn't go away. But I guess wheat grass shots are really good for you so I plan on doing one every week, if not twice a week. Has anyone else ever done one?!
The jamba juice employee pouring our shots

Before I took the shot, I was a little nervous... (p.s.-anyone notice how blonde my hiar is? Its starting to get hot outside..that means ultra-blonde hair! )
6 comments:
oh girl you are BRAVE! I don't think I would have tried it, and your hair is the cutest I LOVE it!!
Yes your hair IS cute!
Jan has grown her own wheat grass for this purpose! I've never tried it though. I've seen wheat grass grown in containers for decoration purposes....
wierdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur so craZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mmmm.. Looks yummy!...
Or maybe not.. Just looking at it makes me queasy! You are so crazy and I miss you. Good for you for trying that!
THose are so gross huh? I especially love burping it up all day! That was the worst!
uh rhen?! ur a morman and mormans dont take shots!you dirty gal!remember who u r... a morman!!yippee!!!
Post a Comment