My big brother Jeremy came to visit me this past week!! :) I had a great time. We went out to eat way too much, played lots of games, visited friends, did lots of shopping, went to bahama bucks a lot and enjoyed each others company. I meant to take a lot more pictures...but apparently I got a little side tracked and only have a few...and almost all of them are of us eating. ha!
Thursday: Jeremy was flying from San diego (from a business trip) to Phoenix, his flight was to land at 1230 AM. I get a text message while at school saying:
J: Pick me up from the airport at 830, don't be late.
R: What?! I thought your flight landed around midnight?
J: It did...But I put a southern accent on the woman at the desk and got a non-stop flight, first class into phoenix.
R: You're ridiculous. See you tonight, Mr. Skillz.
So its 845, I'm sitting on my couch waiting for him to call and say come get me (yes, I live that close to the airport, my out-east friends) and he still doesn't call. So I sit there some more. Its 915, I'm starting to get a little worried because its only like an hour and a half flight....about 930 I get a text from him saying that they shut phoenix airport down because of high winds and he was in tucson and that he had circled the phoenix airport like 5 times. And noone knew when the phoenix airport was going to open again. great. So I wait. and wait. Get a couple text messages from him updating me on whats going on...some kid on the plane stinks, the people in front of him and behind him to his right are acting suspicious and he might have to fight them, a kid freaking out--plane marshall takes him to the back of the plane and roughs him up..etc. It was quite the experience. Finally at 1230 I get a text message saying he made it. So I drove to the airport and got him! The hour and a half flight turned into a 6 hour flight...so much for getting there at 830, least he was upgraded to first class.
Friday night we went to Del Taco after I got home from school.

Amy had an 80's party that night. I figured I would get ready at school by doing my hair and makeup there, I didnt think we were going out anywhere. So I completely spaced it that my hair and makeup was ridiculously obnoxious. Jeremy and I are eating dinner and from the moment we walk into the restaurant people start staring at us. I couldn't figure out why. I just figured they were staring at him because Jeremy is so dang tall. Then halfway through eating I realized that it was me, not him that they were staring at. thanks. :)
Bahama bucks. Most delicious place ever. My favorite. Jeremy's a little obsessed. We went about 5 times while he was here--yes, its that good.
**notice his amazing haircut. yep, all me..kthanksbye.**
One day we went to Arizona Mills, as we were walking in this girl was all up in his face. More obvious than I have ever seen anyone in any other strangers face. ha. So finally Jeremy goes " hows it going" and she keeps staring and finally says "Hiiii." Yeah, she totally thought he was an ASU basketball player. Hahahaha.
We playes lots of games while Jeremy was here. Rook is one of Jeremy's favorites, which is funny to me because I hate that game, with a passion.
We also enjoyed a nice dinner at Pappadeaux. So good!

Jeremy loving his food.

Rusty loving his food a little too much...
El pollo loco, anyone?

We went to In and out on Jeremy's last day here... I look over and Jeremy had finished his burger...
I had taken two bites.

He eats way fast. We had probably been sitting there for no more than a minute and he was already finished. CRAZY.
I had a great time with Jeremy! He is truely a great big brother. Thanks for visiting me Jeremy! See you soon! :)
3 comments:
you are the cutest sister!! all that food is making me hungry haha! we need to do a little scrapbooking party soon!
OKay so I'm glad that you got to see your brother....but if you EVER post a picture of a NASTY hamburger on your blog....SERIOUSLY! I think I'm going to Vomit!
hey everybody!at my school was kaioke and there was an 8th grader singing,and his name is ricky ayala,he is fanous!!!he has a couple records and everything!u all should type his name in google and fine has myspace.he has brown curly short hair!!!go to it!!!!
Post a Comment