Friday Leslie invited me to go to Sutra with a group for some sushi and then clubbin' it up afterwards at barcelona, which is connected. Originally I told her I couldn't go because I hadn't slept all week and because I had school early Saturday. But you know me, I can't miss out on a good time! :) We had a fabulous time! Kent and I totally felt like we were ripping the place off because we shared 5 different rolls and edamame for 22 bucks. and it was so delish! :)



After we ate everyone went to barcelona and danced and met new people, well...I decided it would be wise to go home and sleep so that I would be fully rested for school the next day. I should have just stayed and hit on every single guy there! ;) hahaha Next time I'm gunna dance the night away!
1 comment:
So Sad I wasn't able to go. :(
Post a Comment