Sunday, December 14, 2008

uhh-can I have my hair back?


The other day while I was at school I had a client come in to get her hair cut. Simple enough right? It would seem that way. The haircut was easy, styling it was easy, she was a very nice woman. But from the moment she sat down in my chair, I knew she was just a little strange.
As I am cutting her hair..she reaches down into her purse and grabs a bag full of hiar....She tell me that she has had this bag of hair since May. How long ago was that...its December now..so 7 months ago?
She then tells me that she would like to donate the hair and gives me a bag of thick beautiful black hair. It was some good hair. So with great excitement I accept the hair!
The day continues, hours pass, clients come and go...my day at work is almost over. As I am getting a pedicure, my teacher and campus manager come up to me and tells me that the client is back...and that she wants her hair back. Whaaaaaaat?! I just sat there unable to stop laughing as my teacher tells me the story. Apparently she came in to the salon in tears saying that she needed the hair back because she felt really bad and that she was afraid I was going to do witchcraft on it. I just laughed and laughed. I couldn't even face her. I had to have my friend Pam give her the hair back.
This story is probably only funny to me because I was there, but I think it is hilarious and wanted to write about it so a few years from now when I read my blog I can laugh some more at the crazy lady that thought I was going to do witchcraft on her beautiful hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sad...i'm not under the people who make you laugh... :(

nate and amy crandell said...

hahaha what the! what a looney that is hilarious!!!

Ashleigh said...

hey rhen that is so funny.today my friend called me ugly for the third time today so i seriously was about to punch her in the face im so ticced!