Stupid pigeon. Like really? Really? Did you have to do that? I was very sad when I walked outside to check if it really was a bird and saw you lying on the ground. Then I tried calling Animal Control to come and pick you up and save your life. Unfortunately, our town's Animal control sucks and doesn't know how to answer phones. So instead Albert-oh comes outside with our schools snow shovel (why do we have one of these?!) and I hold a black trash bag open for him as he scoops you up and puts you in there...then he takes you..and the shovel..around the corner and I had to walk away because I didn't want to watch him "put you out of your misery."
Dear Birds of Arizona,
Please don't be as brainless as your friend...I know our windows are sparkly clean, that's how we like them...but please look out for the black lining or brick walls, that means its not the sky... Please just fly a little slower, or a little higher...thanks!
Sincerely,
Rheannan



2 comments:
That is the saddest picture of my life :( haha!
eww! sorry but pigeons are GROSS! I feel bad that it died but not too much bc they are nasty!
Post a Comment