Rewind.
Its Friday morning and I'm at school talking with a bunch of my classmates about our weekend plans. (The usual Friday chat) They ask what I'm doing.
WTF!!?? WHITE TRASH FRIDAY!! :) (naughty, naughty if you thought those letters stood for something else...I would never.) My friend Heather and a bunch of her girlfriends were throwing a white trash party and I was planning on going...I even borrowed the most amazing white trash wig to wear from my friend Dancia. So we are talking about weekend plans when everyone talks about there fun plans. Its a three day weekend for my rotation. A group of my classmates all got tickets to go to phooson. Why aren't you going they all ask. Why aren't I going I ask myself. Oh! Thats right I remember now.... A while back ago I was going to buy Kent and myself (and whoever else wanted to go) tickets to surprise him for his birthday...until I found out his work party was that night...It was only after his birthday that I found out it was Thursday..not Friday. Thats why. So what do I do? I really wanted to go to WTF...but the more they talked about phooson, the more I wanted to go. SO...I send Kent and Lori a text and say "Hey does anyone wanna go to phooson tonight?!" and then I buy tickets for Kent and myself. (Lori didn't wanna go) Sorry WTF crew that I skipped..it sounded like such a good time though, we will definitally have to have another one soon.
Phooson!
There were nine bands there this year:
The Academy is
Secondhand Serenade
Varsity Fan Club
Jesse McCartney
Tokio Hotel
The Pussy Cat Dolls
Fall out Boy
Katy Perry
Rihanna
and Chris Brown was supposed to surprise us all and come out, but they cut the show at midnight so they wouldn't let him out.
Kent and I met up with Bree, Chandra, Savannah, Tory and her husband, Joanne, Ashley, Leslie, and Kelsey when we got there. It was so dang fun. I wanna go again next year. It was such a good deal and we had a good time. Warning, I posted a lot of pictures. There were so many good ones/ funny ones..I couldn't narrow it down!
Kent and I singing our little hearts out on the way there.
We are both just a little nutty.
Ashley is having wayyyy too much fun singing Katy Perry. (I won't even post her really having fun with Leslie)
Anyone know what song by katy perry came on that made us want to so this? (p.s.-I look so dumb)
Kelsey and I dancing. The guy behind us looks a little too excited.
Taking a break and relaxing on the blankets..
In between some of the acts Paula Abdul came out and said that she was going to call out somebody's ticket numbers and they won a guitar with everyones autographs on it... We didn't win :(
The girl next to Ashley was obsessed with Fall out Boy. She was really funny to watch sing and dance. She really did love them, even though the main singer was wearing yellow pants and pete was dropping the F bomb every other word.
Ashley looks like she is having fun, Kelsey and I are high from everyone around us doing nasty drugs.
By the end of the night I had no voice. And the next day I had a manly voice. I screamed a little too loud. I just wanted Jesse to hear how much I loved him and wanted his babies (not really, its all an old joke).. It was wonderful, totally worth Saturday's manly raspy voice.


1 comment:
wow! looks like you guys had a blast!! i've never even heard of that before phooson but that is so funny!
Post a Comment