Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

This year for Halloween I wanted to be like 5 different things..including A pink Hi lighter, Sarah Palin, Hannah Montana, and the Jolly Green Giant. I was so consumed with the 320 that I didn't really have time to plan an outfit until late thursday night. I went to Joanns and bought some Pink fabric to make a hot pink tu-tu/skirt. And decided to be the color pink! :) haha I loved it. I walked around the neighborhood with Amy's kids and the family. After hanging out with the little kids for a bit Kent and I went to the ASU institute party. It was ontop of a parking garage. It was just a little scary..during one of the songs a bunch of people started jumping and the entire building started to bounce. After hanging out there we went to a haunted house around the corner from our house. It was a very very good haunted house! Anyway, halloween was very very fun, a great way to go crazy and relax since I was done with my test!






2 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

sooo cute!!! I love the pink highlighter costume!!!

Scott+Tiffany said...

Love the pink costume! It looks like you're having so much fun. Marriage is great! How is beauty school?