We drove through del taco on our way...if you order a combo meal you get a free kids meal..I swear I've turned into a FLAKE, if its free we have to get it right? So ontop of the food we already wanted..we both also got free kids meals. haha So we eat our kids burritos while driving there and then stick our chicken tacos in our purses to eat while in there....of course we get up there and Lori goes..oh can we not have food? and pretty much tells on herself! hahaha I was dying laughing...but her purse was like 1oo degrees, so I'm sure they would have noticed anyway! So we had to go to a bench right there and stuff our faces! :)
Getting super excited for the concert to start! :D
Pictures of Carrie Underwood and Little Big Town! yay!
Sorry they are so dark..and far away. I had my other camera lense..but they told me I couldnt use it..and I also have a seperate flash..but they told me I couldnt use that either! whats the point in having a paparazzi camera if I can't use it!!??


1 comment:
NOOO WAYYY!!!! your ARE SO LUCKY! hahaa I love you and Lori!! AND CARRIE UNDERWOOD! HOW FuN:)
Post a Comment