Sunday, November 2, 2008

320

**This picture is a joke..I don't really do this to people's heads**

So Friday was my big 320 test for school. The 320 is a huge test I had to take to go to the next level of school... You have to pass this test in order to go out to the floor and work with Clients! Well, its a 100 question written. I have been stressing out about it for the past couple of weeks. Everyday last week I was staying up really late studying and waking up early to study and also studying all day. I am all studied out! I made a million flash cards. Took several dozen practice tests and read my little heart out. You have to get at least an 80 to pass. In the August class (the class that started right before me) only three girls passed the test. Yes. It was hard. Yes I was stressed, and YES I PASSED! thank goodness! :) As a result of school taking over my life these past two weeks...I haven't updated my blog in like a year. My room was a complete disaster (I was going to put a picture up of how nasty it was...but I just can't bring myself to do it,) my laundry has been neglected...and I haven't showered in 2 weeks. Just kidding- thats disgusting. Friday, the day of the big test..I woke up early freaking out about it...I woke up all through the night and then finally woke up at 5 and couldnt get back to sleep..so I showered and got ready and then instead of studying...I made Kent and Lori breakfast in bed. I am so nice. (Kent always gets mad at me when I say that I'm nice..apparently you aren't supposed to say that you are nice..) Now that I think about it...they should have made me breakfast in bed. haha...Anyway--I am not stressed out about the test anymore! As I was taking the test I was freaking out because of the way the questions were worded..those sneaky Regency test writers try and trick you! But as soon as I found out I passed (I GOT A 90%!) I felt like a ton of bricks had been lifted off my chest. I could finally breathe!!!! And now...I am out on the floor working with clients. Please come and visit me at Regency Beauty Institute on Southern and Alma School. (Right in front of Fiesta Mall)

2 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

COngratulations!! I'm so proud of you!

Can you give me directions from Aquia Harbor? I'll be right over!

nate and amy crandell said...

YES! I am glad you did so good on your test!! GOOD JOB!!