Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sugar Bowl with my sugars

Wednesday night Lestie, Heather, Kent, and myself went to the sugar bowl! It is the cutest little ice cream parlor EVER! Its this adorable pink parlor thats in downtown scottsdale and has been around since the 50s! :) I loved it. After we ate our little sundays we went to go visit Matt at his school to watch him perform. Oh-my-heck. HE WAS AMAZING! I want him to make me a CD so that I can listen to him over and over and over again. He's gunna be famous and I'm gunna say...I know him! Anyway--enough rambling. It was fun. I love my fun friends!

Apparently somebody said something that made me laugh?


uhm-I think we were laughing at Heather's laugh, I should have been smart like the other girls and cover my mouth. hahahaha is this really what I looke like when I laugh? thats hilarious!

1 comment:

nate and amy crandell said...

mmm sugar bowl! Whatever you have a cute laugh!!