Sunday, October 26, 2008

Color! Color! Color! :)

This past week at school we learned color! :) It has by far been my favorite topic thus far and is definitally one of my strong suites. I love love love it. Anyway. So thursday we did an in class model and I got to assist! :) I was so excited. I have been dying to color someones hair and was so excited to be chosen! (Its kind of a big deal...) So anyone that wanted thier hair done all put thier name in a hat and then the teacher drew HEATHER!! :) yay! So we colored Heather's hair and it looks amazing!!


Friday Celeste asked me to color her hair so we went to Pam's house that night and I colored her hair and Pam gave us both haircuts! Thanks Pam! :) Celeste's hair is gorgeous! I love the color! And I think this picture is so funny and she's probably going to kill me for putting this up! :)



No comments: