Monday, October 13, 2008

Drive-In

This past weekend was thee most fun I have had in a LONG time. On Friday Kent and I went to his friend's wedding. It was so beautiful and gave me lots of ideas for my future wedding. I also got to meet lots of Kent's old friends. It was so nice. After the wedding Kent took me to Downtown Scottsdale. It was such a neat place- We also walked around the civic center and saw all the water fountains and wierd sculptures. It was so cute! After that we drove around ASU and Kent almost ran over 3 ASU girls. I basically saved thier lives. After thaaaaat we met Heather and Matt for some appitizers at Crapplebees. It was fun. I wish that I had brought my camera to the wedding and out that night, but unfortunately there wasn't any room for it in my clutch. Too bad because we looked so hot.

Saturday night, Matt, Heather, Celeste, Lori, Kent, and myself all went to the drive in. Oh-my-heck. It was amazing! We went and watched Eagle Eye. After Eagle Eye Ghost town came on. Ghost town was okay, but I probably wouldnt pay to see it agian. Eagle Eye--on the other hand, I want to go see agian! It was so dang good. But the best part of it all was snuggling with everyone under a bunch of blankets. After watching the movies we drove to Tempe marketplace to sit in front of the fireplaces on the comfy couches. It was a fabulous night! I can't wait to go to the drive-in again! :)

Taking pictures in between the movies. Matt was showing off his brand new Amp in his car...so sadly the boys aren't snuggling with us and keeping us warm.


They're pretty much best friends now. And I love it
Lori kinda fell asleep.

On the way to the drive-in Celeste and I were crammed in the back with a million pillows and blankets. We decided on the way home that we would stick them in the back seat of Matt's car...they kinda spilled over and took over....

1 comment:

amylouwhosews said...

Cute! Drive-ins are fun.

Um, I'm really surprise Crapplebee's is still in business - we went there a few months ago and it was as gross as I remembered. Then I recalled why I hadn't been there in 15 years.