Saturday night we had a little get-together at our brand NEW church building! :) We met up with our spanish branch that also shares our building, boy they were fun! They even made our ward delicious dinner! oh, man it was GOOD!!! LOVED IIIIIT. SO we had lots of fun eating, talking, pinatas(see photo above! I'm a UNICOOOORN!), and salsa danciiiiing! That's right--salsa dancing. If you know me, you know I don't dance--but my friends brother taught me how to salsa! It was actually really fun! I tried telling him I didn't dance, but he insisted and my friend yelled from across the dance floor, "Don't worry about it Rheannan! He's a good teacher---He's taught plenty of GRINGOOOOS!" I just about died laughing. All in all it was SUUUUPER fun!Somone made these super cute flowers and hung them allll over, they were so pretttty!
After the celebration I went to my friend Amy's house for a pool party with some friends! It was realllllly fun, unfortunately I was a bum and slacked off on the pictures, maybe next tiiiime!! ;)


1 comment:
All I have to say is NICE!!!!! SO YOU! Cute new lay out!!!!
Post a Comment