So on tuesday I went to kings dominion (an amusment park here) with my two friends and former coworkers! It was super fun. We woke up early and were on our way. We got to KD around 11 and went on a buncha rides and by 1:00 we were ready for a our yummy lunch from WAWA! :) So we went out and had a picnic at our car in the parking lot! haha! after lunch we were so ready to hit the waterpark they have there! So we walked straight to the lazy river--we were all really hot and excited to jump into the refreshing water. So as we are standing in line...when all the sudden I am not feeling very well. I told Heather and Natalie that " I'm not feeling so well." About 20 seconds later I tell them again, "I'm not feeling so well, I am very nausious and I think I might throw up." They are busy in there own conversation talking away and not really paying much attention to me. About another 20 seconds later I sit down on the ledge and tell them again "Guys, I'm like blacking out..I think I am going to pass out" to that...Heather replies "Oh, cool." (She obviously wasn't listening to me..thanks a lot.) And about another 10 seconds later I pass out and fall to the ground. And then I was awake. With 5 billion people surrounding me asking me if I was okay and everyone freaking out and trying to help me up. All I could do was laugh--I'm not sure really why I was laughing..but I was. Then I said "Did I just pass out? I thought I was dreaming. What happened?" Asking a million questions at once in between wiping the tears that were now coming from my eyes (from laughing, totally not crying.) Then Heather and Natalie start getting mad at me for laughing saying that I petrified them and that they didn't know what to do. Then more people start asking me if I am okay. I tell them "I'm fiiiiine--you know like when you throw up..and after you feel so much better--like you can do anythiiiing!? well that's how I feel so lets go!" Then Heather looks at me and says "your lips are looking pretttttty bluuuuue." and I say "Alright-so maybe we should go sit down." We walk back up to our nice chairs and hang out for a bit and I call my mom and let her know whats up and she tells me to go get some orange juice..but I don't like orange juice so I got some yummy lemonaide, and as soon as I took that first little sip, as soon as one delicious droplet hit my tongue-I was instantly healed. haha All in all, it was hilarious and I am dying laughing just writing this. ANNND Heather is right next to me so I'm gunna let her share her version of the story...
Heather's version:
While standing in line for the lazy river at Kings Dominion Rheannan tells us she is not feeling well. We figure it's from just eating lunch and she'll be fine. She sits down on the concrete ledge. Natalie and I are talking about something and Rheannan chimes in "Guys I keep blacking out". That doesn't really register with us and we laugh and say "Oh that's cool!" 1 minute later Rheannan says she feels like she is going to pass out. So we turn toward her and are talking to her and all of a sudden she just slides to the side. I grab her sides and she falls all the way to the ground on all fours. We are freaking out and not sure what to do. The people around us are freaking ou too, saying "Oh my get the ambulance" and all kinds of other stuff. I call her name a few times and she starts shaking. So at this point I'm thinking "Oh crap she's having a seizure". Then I look at her and she is laughing. She looks over and says "Did I just pass out?" and we said "Yeah", she goes "Oh, I thought it was a bad dream." So we get her up to her feet ask her a hundred times if shes ok and she says "Yeah I'm fine. I feel fine now. You know how when you throw up and feel fine after? That's how I feel now." She tries to get back in line and continue on the ride. We think she is okay until we look at her lips and they are bright blue, so we go back to our lounge chairs and rest and drink lemonade. Once she is better we continue on our day of fun.
After all our drama we went back on some rides and had a blasttt! Then we were very exhausted and headed towards our nice homes! :)
and I have this really funny picture of all three of us from a roller coaster we went on but my scanner is turned off--so I will for sure put it on sometime this weekend. Another funny picture to add to our funny day! :)
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment