Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sad Day

Stacy left today to go back to Utah, I was sad to see her leave. (my face looks lovely.)
After our goodbye lunch I drove her back to her car and we parked for a second and talked. She is so cute, I love that girl. So as we were sitting there talking about utah, she was telling me about the "Utah Smile." I had never heard of it! So she taught me how to do it, hahaha--I look like a Utard. According to her, you are supposed to skrunch your nose and smile really really big and make your eyes big..I failed. How are you supposed to skrunch your nose and keep your eyes open at the same time!? hahah, but I still think this picture is funnnnnnnny.


Stacy and I have a really good friend serving a mission in Georgia right now. A couple of weeks ago we made him a care package and sent it off with a little note saying how much we missed him. We finally heard back from him! we were so excited, maybe a little too excited. ;) So we opened it and read it- it was so sweet. Now the big problem came. Who got to keep the note? We both save his letters... I thought I should keep it. Stacy thought she should keep it.
Why I should:
I paid for shipping and handeling, I wrote the note, I bought the card and all the package stuff, and it was sent to MY house.
Why Stacy should:
It was her idea to make cookies.
I think I win, right? I decided to be nice. We decided to flip a coin for it. Heads I get it, Tails you don't? Nope.
I called heads and of course it was tails, go figure. She was super happy.

I was super sad, oh wellllll!

(geez-whats with my strange facial expressions today?)

1 comment:

Britt and Brett said...

you guys are funny. i miss you both so much! i think that you earned it...however, he does write "love ya" on stacy's letters hahahh.

i miss you rheannan!!!! we need to chat sometime soon!

love ya girl!