Monday, July 14, 2008

BBQ gone wrong.

Yesterday after church my family went to Lunga to have a BBQ and let the kids play. We brought our kayaks for those that wanted to kayak on the lake, and then some of us wore our bathing suites to lay out and chat. It was such a nice day, we were really excited to spend some time together as a family..
Me and Kayleigh
Ciara next to the kayak
And then...out of nowhere..this huge storm comes...and ruins our BBQ. We had everything out to cook and the BBQ was just starting to get hot when all the sudden the wind picked up and blew everything away.
Serena, Me, and Heather

We tried sticking it out, but it was too windy and started pouring...so we packed everything up and went home.
Oh, and when I got home I realized I got bit by a stupid musquito right under my eyelashes.

2 comments:

Britt and Brett said...

you and your niece are so cute! i can't wait to hold my baby! in my arms...

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Ok, that last picture is really cute. I love it.

I also love that on myour sidebar it says "lauren and ted...lauren and edward". Yes everyone, I have to boyfriends...it happens.