Saturday, July 12, 2008

Camping


Last night I went camping with some girls in my Stake! How do you like our outfits? too bad you can't see the cute tie I was wearing.. :)

Camping is fun if its only for one night, haha. Otherwise, you get all gross and sweaty and bugs and ewww, gross. I was totally eaten alive last night. We spent the night staying up late talking, playing games, and acting goofy. I had a great time! We stayed in cabins, I know-we didn't even do it super hard core and pull out the tents. I wish we had though, it would have been cool. There was these bath houses there where the bathrooms and sinks and showers were. Yeah, not cool. I walked in there just to see what the shower looked like (I had no intentions of using it, and its a good thing!) The showers were so nasty and freaky. It was all wood except for the water spout. And the part where you were supposed to stand was all broken and infested with BUGS..I wish I had taken a better picture of it..because this one doesn't do its justice.
Anyway- I had fun..thats enough camping for another couple of years. haha

No comments: