Yurtle the Turtle, he is HUUUGE
Okay, so I took Jack and Laura to Laura's school to take care of the habitat there. There are plants, turtles, a bunny, and a bunch of birds there. We are supposed to feed the animals and make sure that the plants are watered and yada yada yada. Anywho- It was really fun, except every single day..something went wrong!
Day one-It was my first day going there, so we went just to check it out and see what we needed to bring the next day. So I am reading the directions on what to feed them and the kids are playing with the animals and having fun. So then Laura starts feeding all the animals, and Jack helps out while I grab the hose. So I am watering the plants for a good fifteen minutes, it was realllllly HOT and so I thought I would do it EXTRA goood. So I finsih watering them and go to turn the hose off..and it wouldn't shut off...so I am trying..and trying..and trying..and then the handle breaks. It was wonderful. So as I am thinking of what to do the water is going crazy making huuuge puddles and lots of mud. Then Jack asks if he can help..so I give him the hose while I try and turn it off. After a couple of minutes I give it a break and go walk over to Jack. He sees big Yertle for the first time walking towards him..freaks out and starts running away from him..the whole time with the hose pointed at me--yes, I was soaked. It looked like I jumped in the pool with all my clothes on and then got out. hahahaha. I finally got the hose to shut off right after that..if only it had shut off the first time.
Day two- We got locked in the habitat because Laura accidently moved the rock that was propping the door open
Day three- We were in the habitat and out of no where it starts POURING.
Oh what a week!!


No comments:
Post a Comment