Sunday, July 27, 2008

Myrtle beach

myrtle. myrtle.
My mom, Ashleigh, and I all went to Myrtle Beach last week for a girl's trip.
The drive down--We stopped at a gas station and all got banana taffy, yummmy!
Sitting on the beach with my mom the first night we got there, watching Ashleigh swim. This just goes to show how much me and my mom are alike.
We are both wearing stripes. haha
We have the same nose.
annnd, We are both a little nutty.
This is what I did everyday when I wasn't taking a quick dunk in the water, or taking pictures.

TWILIGHT. need i explain more? :)
My mom and her newest obsession, Kayleigh.(She is a little sunburned..I kept telling her and Ashleigh that they needed to put sunscreen on!)

We took Ashleigh to Build-a-Bear and while I was there being bored, Serena and I found sunglasses for Kayleigh! (Or should I say "Little Miss Buttons," thats what Ashleigh calls her)

Ashleigh and I got Henna Tattoos! My mom just about killed me for getting us these!

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

Dork! Does Ashliegh need another build a bear. I cannot belive how much your niece looks like your family. Can you take a picture of you and your mom laughing next to each other?

Britt and Brett said...

get out...you read those twilight books too?? i mean, i don't. Brett's mom and like all of his cousins read them.