Sunday, July 27, 2008

Virginia Beach

Kill me now.
I know, I haven't posted in forever.
I am sorry. But there is a good reason!
I have been gone for the last 2 weeks!
Ill start with my first trip. Virginia Beach and CNU with Victoria.
We woke up early and headed south to Newport News, Virginia. In Newport News, there is a little cute school called CNU, this is where Victoria goes :)
Me and good ole' Chris. (Oh, and if you can't tell--I am wearing a bathing suite-but I bet Chris was hoping I would flash him.)
Don't be fooled, jumping is a fun way to take a picture--but it hurts when you land on concrete, especially when you have to do it a million times because the person taking the picture can't seem to get it RIGHT! Victoria was lucky to have someone like me, I got it on the first TRY! :)
After our short little stop at CNU, we were headed to the BEACH! yay!
We spent the entire day at the beach, playing in the water, laying out, reading, and just talking! It was so fun!!
....I guess the sun got to us?!?

1 comment:

kunta said...

I was bustin' up laughing when I saw this picture. Pretty creative