My little Ashleigh is turning 11 next week! I can't believe it! So my parents surprised her with tickets to her favorite boy band, the Jonas Brothers! And Avril Lavigne opened for them! (which by the way-I love her, I don't care what anyone says!) I know what you guys are thinking--the gay Jonas Brothers--NO WAY! They were SO good! :) There were over 5,000 people at the concert! Can you imagine sitting there with 5,000 little girls screaming the moment the Jo-Bros came out? I can.In fact, my ears are still throbbing. and all the little girls crying their eyes out were so stinkin' funny. I couln't help but laugh! The guy sitting in front of us was dying laughing..He was smart, he brought ear plugs!
Driving to the concert!
Bored?
Me and my cute sister
bored some more. I have so many pictures of Kaytlin like this, its not even funny. haha.
The next day, we went to Hershey Park and had some fun riding the rides and going to the water park! We also went on the Hershey tour and got some free samples! yummy! All in all it was a fun trip, thanks to my mom and dad for taking us girls, I had a blast and am so grateful for you guys!!! :)


2 comments:
Good thing your mom got Katlin a ticket. You are such a nerd. I think you were suppose to be 12 forever. I too like Avril Lavine (sp?)
Jonas Brothers are seriously buying a house within an hour of us. Crazyyy....i just heard about it yesterday.
Post a Comment