I got a makeover at MAC!
The girl's had photoshoots with random sculptures.
Then we walked into Neimen Marcus. (just for fun)
How do you like this stuffed animal? I personally think that it is ugly. Guess how much it cost?
$150! who would ever spend that much on a STUFFED ANIMAL?!
How about this little treadmill!?
I thought it was a cute idea. Have a treadmill in your home--you and your child can work out together! Amy should I get one for you and Ryan to run on? (Maybe this will stop him from getting into trouble while you work out!) Serena said that she thinks its for all the large children on Maury. HaHa!
They also had children's juicy purses here--for a couple hundred dollars. and Barbies for $150 each! what a bargian--SIKEEE.
Then, we go upstiars--simply because thats where the restaurant is. I see a fur coat and am interested as to how much it cost. $8,950. No thanks--It wasn't even cute! There was also this really ugly granny night gown for $700! My mom said its because the old ladies can afford ugly $700 night gowns.
If you have this kind of money and would like to spend it on something or someone other than yourself--spend it on the poor college girl's blog that you are reading! aka, ME!!!!She could really use it!


2 comments:
Haha! I've been through Tysen's Corner when my mom was staying in Silver City for work. Then we went down to Richmond to visit my mission! I love that area so much!
I want a makeover at MAC! Are they free? Do just go up to them and ask to have a makeover?
Neiman Marcus is crazy. But the real question is...have you ever had a Neiman Marcus bar? Best baked treat of my life.
Post a Comment