Tuesday, June 3, 2008

when it rains, it pours!!

On Sunday it was so beautiful when I woke up and got ready for church, all throughout church sunny as could be! I drive home, still a really nice day, so my family decides to have a BBQ...in the middle of cooking dinner this crazy storm comes along--man it was CRAZY! our lights flickered a coupla times and the tv and internet went out! and my poor brother and dad had to cook in the pouring rain!
Look at how fast the water is coming out!!

As much as I love Arizona, I do miss the crazy rain storms here!

After dinner I did my usual sunday waxing--Jeremy asked me to wax his eyebrows! haha looove it!! More guys should get thier eyebrows waxed! (I have been trying to post a picture of this for like ten minutes...but its not letting me for some reason! I guees blogger is looking out for my brother!! haha)

No comments: