So my brother and sister and I decided we wanted to act like little kids on monday..So we went to walmart and bought a three person slip n slide!!! it was wayyy fun! we only got a couple of pictures before we were all soaked!! My cute little sister! My brother trying to get up and falling back in! hahaha Me sliding down! A little later we all realized that we had cuts and scrapes all over our legs and arms and stomachs from our fun day! But they were so worth it!!!
Man, you guys have a nice lawn! I want to move there! Nice and green. Oh, and you're a dork. But it makes life interesting right? HE HE HE. Oh and Yikes about your car! Yuck! So not fun! It seems you are recovering fine though...keep up the crazy life...and posts. I enjoy them! You are one funny girl!
i believe in pink. i believe laughing is the best calorie burner. i believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. i believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. i believe that tomorrow is another day. and i believe in miracles. oh, and if it rains on my parade--you better believe i'm gunna play in it.
1 comment:
Man, you guys have a nice lawn! I want to move there! Nice and green. Oh, and you're a dork. But it makes life interesting right? HE HE HE. Oh and Yikes about your car! Yuck! So not fun! It seems you are recovering fine though...keep up the crazy life...and posts. I enjoy them! You are one funny girl!
Post a Comment