SO my sister and I are driving down a back road, singing to a new cd I had just made, and getting ready to go drop baloons off to K.C.'s car and go lay out at the pool. The car in front of me was turning left, and so I stopped because there were lots of cars coming the other way and he couldn't go. I was stopped for a good thirty or fourty five seconds when all the sudden there is this huge THUD and my car flew forward. oh! how wonderful! Right when it happened my sister yelled "WAIT-THAT WASN'T YOUR FAULT, RIGHT?!" haha it was so funny! but I was like WHAT THE HECK! So I look in my rearview mirror, and the guy tries dealing with the accident right there, on a busy one lane road!!! Really? Then he tries pulling into a ditch--ah no...not happening, So I pulled into this rock place right next to where I got hit. I got out of my car, scared to see my poor car..Kaytlin looked before I did and said "you're not gunna like this, dont look!" but I did anyways and I about cried, I know, I'm a baby! The man gets out of his car and starts apologizing, of course I remained calm and told him that it was okay, I mean--accidents happen right?! So we sit there and talk for a little bit, call the cops, exchange information blah blah blah..Wait like 40 minutes for the cop to get there..He finally gets there and makes a report..that kinda took a while too! So the entire time kaytlin and I are sitting in our bathing suites next to the highschool, as school is getting out--man it was good seeing everyone drive by and wave at us! (we saw a lot of our friends!) haha and of course the rednecks in thier trucks kept on honking and waving at us...one time kaytlin got so mad that they wouldn't leave us alone she yelled "STOP LOOKING AT ME, YOU REDNECK FOOL!" hahahahaha it was super funny!
When we first pulled into the rock place, the guy's truck sounded like it was about to BLOW the heck up! so he turned it off, well the guy that owned the rock place started yelling at us from the top of the hiil that we needed to move! I was so mad! I wasn't about to move! So then he comes down and starts telling us that we have to move..he sees that we got into an accident and is a little bit nicer, but then he notices the marine corps sticker on my car and the colonel sticker and is the nicest man I had ever met!! haha he was like aw shucks! dad gum it! I hate when that happens! then he looks at me and says, now you let me know if I can do anything for ya now, ya hear? I'll be up there in my office! And I appreciate what your father has done for our country! go marines! haha! I start taking pictures so I can have a record of what happens for insurance and for me, and I went to open my trunk to see if it would open and shut..and guess what! it opens, but now it won't shut :( So all day evertime we went over a bump it would fly open and then slam shut! I kept on saying "oh, my poor trunk.." everytime it happened, I think I said it like a hundred times today.
Rhonda the Honda is so not cute--She needs some serious work done, I'm thinkin like some butt emplants?
So it was a pretty crazy day! my neck is really starting to hurt me right now from the whiplash, but other than that everything is going to be okay!
I thank Heavenly Father that noone was seriously hurt!!!


1 comment:
Thats crap. Looks like daddy is buying you a new car!
Post a Comment