Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BINGO!

So the other night, K.C. and I were trying to do something new and fun...then Heather called and told me about vera bradely bingo that night!! There were supposed to be a buncha girls going--trying to win some cute new bags--but K.C. and I ended up being the only ones that went! Anyway, we went..had a good time...didn't win anything!! :( sad day! seriously though--all the stafford rednecks came out of thier trailors and barns to come play! it was HILARIOUS, but really cute too! we made some new friends..and lost a little money trying to win stuff!!!
the beginning of the night--how do you like our bingo stampers!? haha

We both came so close to winning several times! One time, the next number to be called was K.C.'s winning number! B11!!! oh so close--but yet, oh so far away!

So by the end of the night we didn't win any of the raffles or any games of bingo--all in all, we were 50 dollars poorer and felt like big losers!!!

After playing Bingo, K.C. and I went to her favorite place--Starbucks! She loves going there to hit on marines, so we went to go get drinks..and see if there was anyone cute there..sadly, there was noone interesting or cute! so we got our drinks and walked to borders. So we get to borders and see this little kid get hit by this man by the door, (purely an accident, I don't think he even hit him that hard) and the little kid starts screaming and crying really loud like a 4 year old..and he was like 10 years old. The poor man felt so bad...K.C. and I couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculous the kid was acting---I mean I'm sure it hurt but really? If you would have seen this kid you would have laughed too. So then we are still laughing because the kid's going on and on for the longest time--poor guy (that hit him)! how embarrassing! So then we are walking around--and I am begging K.C. to stop laughing so hard (people were starting to stare) I pull her into an isle and I look to my right and there is this book called Clubbed to Death. and we both thought it was really funny and we were dying laughing, and then I stopped because the guy in the Anime Science Fiction section gave me a dirty look! hahaha

psst-Don't you just LOVE K.C.'s way cute shirt?! it says I only date Republicans!
HECK YEAHHHH

No comments: