Monday, June 2, 2008

Lunga

One of my favorite places to go when I am in stafford is LUNGA. its this beautiful area with forrest and a huge lake and lots of fun things to do! Saturday K.C. and I went there to play! Of course its on the military base= HOTTTIES! on our way we waved to these really cute marines..and they followed us there!! haha it was really funny---but K.C. and I both think that while talking to us, they saw the colonel stickers on my car and were to scared to mess with the colonel's duaghter! hahaha..LAME!
So after we talked to the boys we went and did the paddle boats on the lake! It was super fun..except it was a little windy outside, so it was kinda hard to paddle against the current...especially since I had to do it all by myself!!!

K.C. layed out and tanned the entire time..

I paddled the whole time..against the current--hey, least I got a good work out in!

1 comment:

nate and amy crandell said...

Hey Rheannan! thanks for the comment that was sweet. I am glad you had fun at Lunga it sounds awesome thats funny that you had to do all the paddeling that sounds like something I'd make nate do haha anyways it was good to hear from you!