Ever since I've been out east my allergies have been driving me nuts!! I feel like a zombie. Last night, after getting maggie moos with friends, I tried going to sleep-It was like 10:30 or so. I layed in bed..tossing and turning until around 1230, when I finally fell asleep. Then I woke up at 4, and didn't get back to sleep until 630 :( it was terrible!!
Then, this morning..I had to go get my oil changed..and when I got to the dealership (my mom was kind enough to come hang out with me) I asked them to fill up my left tire because it was getting a little low. IT TOOK THEM 2 AND A HALF HOURS!! that is rediculous! and also cost wayyyy too much money! how annoying. not only am I poor--but I'm mad that they said it would take 45 minutes to do it, and I spent half my day there!
Anyway-once I finally got back to the house I took a much needed 4 hour nap!! I was sooo tired!
After my wonderful nap some of my friends and I met up at Gary's..a delicious ice cream place on 610! I got my usual--a Root Beer Float! yummmyyy!
I decided I really like this picture of K.C.--this is her personality, she is always laughing and always acting wild, and I love her for it!
So it was a lot of fun--thanks everyone who came..we must do it again soon!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment