I spent the entire day relaxing at the pool! actually, more like people watching and laying in the sun. I also started reading this book that my sister let me borrow. After a few hours of laying by the sun by myself, K.C. showed up! We had tons of fun people watching talking up a storm :)
A terrible picture of me..my hair looks like trash, and I look nasty from being outside ALL day! haha, oh well! oh, and we were eating nerds!
That evening we had a BBQ, hamburgers and hot dogs! It was very yummy and very nice talking and laughing with everyone there..unfortunately..I am lame and didn't take any pictures!
Anyway it was an amazing first day of summer, it was also memorial day. I just wanted to real quick say how grateful I am for those that fight each day for our country and those that have sacrificed thier lives to protect me--you'll never be forgotten! Happy Memorial Day!


No comments:
Post a Comment