Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jack and Laura!

On saturday I got to meet Jack and Laura! I went to watch and get to know the kids better while thier parents went and ran errands. They are so stinkin' cute, and I am way excited to spend the summer with them! We did lots of fun things--watched thier favorite TV show, (spongebob) played lots of fun games, (like twister, hide and seek, and monopoly) went outside on the brand new hammock, played on the swingset, rode bikes, played soccer, and made cookies on the easy bake oven.

Cute little Jack



Sweet little Laura


When I was younger, I LOVED easy bake ovens..now as I have matured and grown up, I know why my mom hated these things! They are such a paiiiiiiinnnn!!! Yeah, they are fun for kids---they don't have to clean up the messes!!! (Just a warning for when I have my own children, if anyone gets one of my girls and easy bake oven..it will go straight in the garbage!! haha--I gave my mom and sister the same speach, they just laughed and said its the first thing they'll buy her!)


After our little play-date, I went to the movies with my sisters, Lindsey, and Dad. We saw the new Narnia--well, actaully..they saw Narnia--I saw the back of my eyelids. haha! I tried watching it, but I was so bored...and confused...and reallly tiiired! It was a very long movie, my family liked it..I, on the other hand thought it was a waste of my time! After the movie, my family all went and ate at this really yummy Thai restaurant, it was yummy! After dinner we went on an intense bikeride! I was going to bring my camera--but I'm not very..coordinated..(we'll leave it at that) so I thought I might fall if I tried taking pictures and riding a bike...I can't even stand up at a corner after riding a bike (just ask lori! actually...scratch that..don't ask) Anyway, the bike ride was good...except I think I ate like 5 bugs and I think like three bugs flew into my eyes...sad day.

We finished the night off watching one of my favorite movies--27 dresses!! :)

No comments: