Friday, May 23, 2008

Hello SUNSHINE!

I woke up early this morning to make my family dinner. They have been begging me since before I came back to make chicken burritos...I finally caved in and made them!!! After I prepared all the food I went shopping with my mom and cousin, Lindsey. We had a super fun time, and I was surprisingly good and didn't buy anything! woo-hoo! oh wait--that was a lie..I bought stuff for my wax machine--but that was a necessity, so it doesnt count!!right? anyway-after going shopping we went back to the house-oh my goodness, it was such a beautiful day today...I couldn't spend anytime inside--I had to had to HAD TO go outside and lay out! So I convinced Lindsey to go lay out with me and we talked and had a good time just being out!
Lindsey didn't want her face to get sunburned, so she grabbed a piece of paper to cover her face.


Of course--I had to draw a face on it! haha
(by the way- she didn't feel like putting on a bathing suit so she is wearing a tank top and then a running skirt with white spandex underneath..just in case anyone was wondering!) Hahaha-I think this picture of me is really funny:



the beautiful blue sky


The pretty green green grass and trees


After we layed out and ate the delicious chicken burritos, we decided to make some yummy homemade strawberry ice cream with my mom's new ice cream maker! yummy! It turned out really good!
Apparently I saw something really appetizing?


The yummy strawberries!


My mom, Lindsey, and sister-kaytlin, have all been bugging me since I got back to wax this..or wax that...so after dinner I busted out the wax machine and got to work! My mom was a little freaked out that I was doing them...I think she trusted me...but was worried I would wax just a little bit too much...and she would end up with no eyebrow before her big trip to see her mom and sister..BUT--lucky for her I am AMAZING..and her eyebrows look pretty dang good! yay! Lindsey's eybrows turned out good too! and Kaytlin..she missed out on our wax party..I guess she'll have to wait until next week when I turn it on agian!

I am super excited that its memorial day weekend! This means BBQs, long walks, bike rides, and spending time with those I love most! Maybe even a trip to LUNGA for a picnic with friends!woot-woot!!

Tinkle Monkey and Best Friend- have an AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL time in Hawaii!!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

Those strawberries look amazing!!