Monday, June 2, 2008

Snakes and lemonaide


I think its become a daily routine for K.C. and I to lay out and soak up the summer sunshine. We love to layout--especially on beautiful days! It doesn't hurt that the sun is good for your skin, hair, and nails--right?! (and getting tan doesn't seem to bug us one bit!)

So the other day we were laying out and talking and just having a good time...


My brother Matt comes out to ask us if we would like something to eat or drink--we ask for lemonaide, so he goes to get us some lemonaide (like nice brother do, right?) when all the sudden we hear this loud SCREAM... We both get up to see whats going on...he freaked out because there was a snake on our walkway...haha...I mean I would be afraid too--if it was a little bigger..and alive, maybe?!

1 comment:

Colton and Ashley said...

Is that even a snake? Or a worm? HA HA though! How old is your bro?