Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jello contest!



My singles ward had a bbq and jello making contest...me being the oh-so-creative person that am..and the best cook ever--I had to make something!!! I got some blue jello and some sweedish fish and made the jello and put sweedish fish in there so it kinda looked like a sea with fish in it..and then I made these way cute sail boats and stuck them on top of my little ocean. I thought it would be cute to put some coolwhip ontop and dye it blue and make it look like waves. So I stuck some food coloring into the cool whip and apparently got some on my finger and as I was going to wash it off I decided to lick my finger....not the best idea. As I was washing my hands Lori looked up from the computer and just about died laughing. I couldn't figure out what she was laughing at. Then she told me and I about died, but I decided to make it a little funnier and rub the dye all over my teeth..not a good idea, especially when you are getting ready to walk out the door for the activity! anyways, overall it was hilarious..I brushed my teeth..and lips..and tongue and luckily..most of it came off and it was dark outside so I dont think anyone really noticed! and best of all--I got second place for my "Creative jello"!!!
I may not be able to open a can of sauce..but at least I can kinda make jello!


No comments: