So a few weeks ago I get home from work, and I thought...hmm..I want some spagetti. So I decided to be good and make some food! Well, I'm on the phone with my dear friend Stacy, trying to open a can of spagetti sauce when it flies at me! what the heck!! First of all, who really uses cans of spagetti now-a-days...I've always only used a glass jar of spagetti..and second of all- I have never used a handheld can opener..who would have guessed they were so hard to operate?...no wonder why my mom's always used an electric one! anyway, so I'm on the phone with stacy when it really FLIES at me!The spagetti sauce attacked me! I screamed and hung up on her. There was sauce EVERYWHERE. it was all over the walls, all over the counters all over the JUST MOPPED floor, all over my cell phone...and best of all, all over me!! The picture doesn't even do justice to how bad it was...I wish I would have taken a picture of the wall and counter and floor!
Hopefully my dear husband will be a better cook than me, if not...hopefully he will have a good sense of humor and laugh it off with me!


No comments:
Post a Comment