Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kent comes to mesa!

My friend Kent came down from school at NAU. I always enjoy when friends come for a visit, we always have a really good time!
Lori found Kent this huge bunny and knew he would like it...apparently a little too much...

The next day, Saturday, I unfortunately had to work half the day..but when I got home, Lori and Kent decided to wash there cars..I was going to wash mine, but I would rather just pay someone to wash mine for me. ;) haha I'm a little high maintenance I guess! ha!
Here are some pictures of them washing there cars:


I just layed in the grass and took pictures of myself. haha!

poor Kent got stung by a bee.

Right after they got done washing there cars, Kent moved his car to the street so lori could vacuum hers. when he pulled his back into the driveway, we all realized that four stupid birds pooped all over his nice clean car!

the next day kent walked out to grab something from his car before church and some punk kids egged his car the night before!!!
hahahaha, so much for washing his car! The moral of the story is that everyone should be smart like me and not wash their cars!

No comments: