I get a text message from my Dad saying " Buy cheap ticket, Lv from phx. X amount is your limit" I reply with a woo-hooo! Then I go on priceline and buy a cheap ticket to Las Vegas, and text my dad saying I got a super cheap ticket I am so excited to see you this weekend! And that was the end of that conversation, my Dad had important meetings all that day, so I knew not to bother him. Later that day I call my mom and tell her that I bought a cheap ticket to see my dad in Vegas!(Keep in mind I was very excited!) Then my mom goes, what are you talking about, He's not in Vegas....He is in San Diego.
So I bought a ticket to Vegas and my Dad was in San Diego. Great.
Luckily I got it all figured out and still got to spend the weekend with my Dad!!
Oh and if you were wondering...According to my wonderful Dad..
Lv does NOT stand for Las Vegas, it means Leave.
Basically the text said Leave from Phoenix...not Las Vegas from Phoenix.
ps-if you're going to text me..please use proper english as I don't understand text lingo!!


No comments:
Post a Comment