**sorry I didn't take pictures of everyone's hair that I did!**
Shopping with family!
**Check out how much tanner she is compared to my pale sadnes**
Messing with my fabulous Dad
**This was while I was giving him a haircut, LOVE IT**
Celebrating Ashleigh's 12th birthday!
...And lots and lots of sleeping and laughing...
..But I don't think you need a visual of that
Plus tons and tons of more fun stuff, I was just a slacker at taking pictures! Too busy having tons of fun!!
I love stafford. I miss stafford, truely I do. I remember not waiting to get out of there--Now I can't believe I actually live across the united states!! I love going home and I miss it so much. I miss the four seasons, they are beautiful. I miss my family, it sometimes is so hard living out here without them. I miss my family ward, even though everytime I go home its completely different people! I miss my friends that are still there, but I have come to the acceptance that not everyone still lives in Stafford--in fact only a handful of them still DO live there. I miss my highschool days, I was always doing something crazy! I miss sunday dinners with my family, sunday dinners just aren't the same with someone else's family. I miss my parent's house, gosh I love that house. I miss the back roads, the country atmosphere, and DC! I miss it! I miss it! I miss it!


No comments:
Post a Comment