ME!
I got my last starbucks breakfast from the starbucks right next to our school and walked in the backdoor to find everyone back there with kazoos, screaming, jumping and clapping! They were just as excited as I was! Linds and Crystal were also bringing me funfetti cupcakes with the letter R on them. Thanks ladies!
Here is Heather and I walking down the hall, one last time...
For lunch we had a baby shower for my friend Lauren!!
....Like this cute whale that Becky made!!!Here is me and Alina after we got done chowin' down on some grub..
Ginny got the bottom half of her hair colored and so the other half was up, she looked like a samauri...I wanted to be just like her--
This is my cute friend Stacy, she is my 'Stacy' away from STACY!
Hugging my favorite instructor there, JACI! (ps- people really do like me! you see all those puffy eyes in the background? They were CRYING...FOR ME! I don't think anyones ever cried for me!)
Julissa came and brought me flowers! we of course had to get a picture of Me, Pam and Julissa-- we've been friends since the first week of school!
Well, I guess thats it! I survived cosmetology school! I honeslty cant believe I'm done! I feel so unbelieveably blessed for wonderful parents and friends that supported me during school. I am so grateful. I am also so ready for this new chapter of my life, time to GROW UP!!!!!


4 comments:
you go girl!!!!
congrats, I am soo happy for you!!! I'm sorry you got pink eye, looks like you had an awesome day to make up for it though!
haha you are so funny! I loved this post! Congrats by the way! Good luck with boards! We used to have fun parties like that in beauty school...I kind of miss it sometimes! However it is so much fun doing hair on your own! Where are you going to work at?! My advice would be to assist first...i learned SOOO much, and definitely got a little better. :) Even for six months! Good luck girl!
congratulations Rheannan! all grown up...
Post a Comment