I moved into my first apartment!! :)
I LOVE IT!!
It is b-e-a-u-tiful.
I miss it when I'm not home..sad, lame--I KNOW, I've been told!!!
Its been really fun for me to decorate it and paint it, its also been a lot of hard work though! I can't wait for it to finally be ALL DONE!!!
My cute roomie BREEEEEE!
Janna came and helped too!
Lori came and helped too, but she wouldn't let me take any pictures of her. Lori had the hardest job of all, helping with the diamonds. DUM DUM DUMMMM... painting these daimonds was thee hardest task everrrr, I decided I HATE TAPE...they turned out super cute though, stay tuned for pictures! :)
I started thinking too much about how to tape the diamonds and got a huge headache...
This was the only thing that helped Lori and I survive..QT drinks, popcorn, chocolate and funions!!
I'll post more pictures when its completely done (which could be never at the rate I'm going!!) Hopefully this sneak peak will do!!


No comments:
Post a Comment