Sunday, June 7, 2009

tease it, baby.

So, lets face it. I have a little problem. I like {and by like, I really mean love} to tease my hair... a lot. Sometimes a little too much
I accidently squirt hairspray right in my eye :(

Jill and I with our outrageous hair! {LOOOVES IT!}
Give me a comb and some hairspray, and I'm ready for anything life throws at me!

4 comments:

Colton and Ashley said...

How the heck did you get it to stay like that????? I don't think mine would do that if I tried! You look AWESOME!

Britt and Brett said...

i wish you were here and could teach me how to tease my hair. i can barely get a little poof to put it in a cute pony tail...

nate and amy crandell said...

you crack me up! you lori have to come and visit us in our new house!! I miss you guys :)

Scott+Tiffany said...

It looks like you're having so much fun at beauty school! It seems like when I was in beauty school, the longer I was there the bigger my hair got :-)