Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentines day

Valentine's day was fun! :) I woke up early and dropped off cute little goodie bags at Lori, Cindy and Kent's doors. They were super cute. Decorated all lovey-dovey and filled with sweet notes of appreciation and yummy candy! Around eleven Kent and I went to a Yogalaties class at our gym. It was so fun! The class was really hard and we both got a really good workout! We were sweating like pigs! Every time the lady would do something crazy we would both look at each other, laugh..and then attempt the pose....lets just say we did a lot of laughing! haha! :) After the class we decided to go to the snow!!! HA! we are such nerds! I wanted SNOW!!! I wanted to feel like it was winter (at least for a day!) So I called Amy and asked if I could take her kids so she could take a nap for a couple hours and have some time to herself. We went and grabbed the kids and were off to the snow! We stopped at McDonalds and grabbed some lunch and then drove about 45 minutes or so to the snowiest mountain we could find. We found a good one and went on a back road to the top. It was FREEZING! The boys loved it. Ryan was a little hesitant and grumpy because it was cold, but other than that we had a great time!

Ryan playing in the snow. As soon as we got him out of the truck he said...snow! this isn't snow! THATS MUD! haha it was hilarious. Kent and I got a good laugh outta that one.


Kent's truck! I thought this was a cool picture.

Steven playing in the snow! I love this picture! :)

The four of us. I love the blue skies in the backgound, it looks like the beach!
After we played in the snow and drove home I got ready and Kent and I went out to our ward Valentine's party. It was fun. Dinner, games and dancing. After the dancing Kent and I met up with Lori and Brandon and had some Oreganos! Yummy! It was delicious!!! We had a great time! As we were getting ready to leave Kent dared me to take a picture of someone in the restaurant, and they had to know about about. I didn't really feel like ruining someone's romantic valentine's dinner so I declined the dare. Lori was up for the challenge!! ha! so she took a picture of our waiter! Then she took it a step further and asked for his autograph on a napkin!! haha! We all thought it was funny..

1 comment:

nate and amy crandell said...

What a fun v-day! and you guys still need to swing by and knock on the bottom door...you know the plan! and then come visit me!