I am starting something new.Thankful Thursday.
Pretty self explanatory right?
I am thankful for AMY! Amy, I hope you are reading this, you are amazing.
Thanks for taking me in and under your wing all the time! I am so thankful for your homemade meals (that I come over and eat about 3 times a week...delicious!), game nights, and someone to talk to whenever I need to vent! You are the best and I appreciate all that you do for me! I LOVE YOU!


4 comments:
That's a cute idea thankful thursday! And yum homemade meals are the best!! I know I seriously want to come get a pedicure but I have to ask the hub first haha.
good thing I am finally reading this. You are too nice. I am just glad that I have someone to keep me company. I am like a poor old grandma with nothing to do.
by the way, i look skinny in that picture. maybe it is just because I have a massive belly and swollen limbs.
You two are attached at the hip.
Post a Comment