
I had the wonderful opportunity to see this apostle of the Lord Saturday night.
He is amazing. When he spoke, it was like there was noone else in the room, he and I were talking one on one. He was very personal and I learned so much! I am so happy I got to go.


4 comments:
I know he spoke to us on Sunday he did a conference for our stake it was AMAZING! I am glad you got to hear him too!
Hey what do you charge for eye brow waxing and upper lip? Yeah I know...I'm hairy! I need it done though! It's either you, or the Asians! Let me know...oh and what's your number? I swear I had it but I don't! Mines 720-240-8237.
Ash
Oh it was an amazing conference, I couldn't believe it was really him. He is the best speaker ever!
cool!4 some reason his smile reminds me of bush's smile?!isnt thay wierd?!
Post a Comment