can you believe its over already?
what an amazing year. Here is a recap of some of my favorite moments through pictures.
I rang in 2008 with one of my best friends K.C. It was a super fun time. We went to Downtown Fredericksburg and watched the pear drop. We also convinced people that we were drunk off of sparkeling cider. Hilarious. The next day I had a flat tire on my car. :(

A couple days later I was back in A to the Z! Spending time with my only roomate at the time, LORI! :) Every night we would go running...
Little did they know that washing thier cars was pointless, I tried telling them both--they just wouldn't listen...But they should have..(at least kent should have..) Minutes later Birds pooped ALL over Kent's old car Wanda. And then the next day we woke up to find that someone had egged his car...haha suckerrr.
For spring break I went to the beach with my family. Myrtle. Myrtle. :)
In this picture its like 40 degrees there..but my sister and I really wanted to take pictures at the beach..

While at the beach we went to one of our favorite restaurants..
{{please excuse our skanky undah-pants}}
I chopped all my pretty blonde hair off just in time for summer. What was I thinking?! Who let me do this!? Jerks.
Scorpian Hunting is my favorite spring/summer activity. One night Kent and I found a couple families..we killed them all!
Lori and I took a Random Roadtrip up to Flagstaff one weekend to visit Kent. It was really fun, and I played lots of pranks on him the way there..and the way back. I am so funny. (ha!)
Before long, it was summer time. I got offered an amazing job as a Nanny for a family so it was time to pack up and DRIVE cross country with my dad back home to Virginia.
My family went to the bahamas for a couple weeks in July. We had a blast. We stayed at the Atlantis, if you ever go to the bahamas..check it out..its pretty much amazing. While there I won a couple hundred dollars on the slots.
I spent the summer with Jack and Laura. Cutest kids. They were loads of FUN! :)
Lori surprised me while I was home and came to Virignia for a week! We had a great time! I took her to DC for the first time! Right on.
I made a music video with some of best friends. Call me by Blondie. It was pretty much the best ever. We Rocked it. See older post for the video..or youtube.
My sister bought a slip-n-slide at the beginning of summer and we acted like little kids again for a day (Okay, I really act like a little kid everyday...you got me.)
There was a huge storm that came to town and knocked all the power out. Thank goodness my parents had a generator..or else I wouldnt have been able to blow dry my hair outside. haha!
I spent way to much time at the beach and in the sun. Wait a sec--is that even possible? NOPE! Here is Victoria and I after a long day at the beach.

My brother had a baby! Kayleigh Dawn was born in June. I just love her.
2 months old

6 months old
I had a summer romance with a turtle. Yeah it was hard leaving him behind.
I got in my first car accident. :( some guy rear-ended me on my way to the lake with my sister. Yeah..we were totally on the side of the road in our bathing suites. perfect.
And since I've been at school I've made some great friends. Including Celeste and Heather. Here we are in heaven..I mean the Sugar Bowl.
Oh and Kent was there too.
I went to a drive in for the first time. I had a blast! It was Lori, Celeste, Heather, Matt, Me and Kent all piled into the back of Kents truck.
I experienced my first dust storm ever. It was nut-so! Kent and I nearly got blown away.
And then there were the trips to snowflake.
Here's a girls trip up there. Celeste Brooke Lori and I all spent a weekend up there.
Three's company also went up there to visit Kent's family.
One time while in snowflake Kent and I went for a walk around the temple. Late at night. It was raining a little bit. And well, long story short I ruined my favorite flipflops.
Then there was Halloween... I was the color pink. Cute, huh?!

Who doesnt love a good surprise?! For my dad's birthday/thanksgiving I flew out east.

On a whim I bought tickets for Kent and I for phooson. That night was so much fun!! :) yay for spur of the moment decisions.
Stuck in traffic. Singing our little hearts out. yeah, we are amazing.
After I bought the tickets, we found out that a bunch of Kent's family was going too! I had a great time!
Then it was christmas..
And now its 2009. I can't believe it. The years go by so much faster when you are older. I'm afraid of how fast this year will fly by.
Here are some of the things I am looking forward to this year.
* Graduating school. (JUNE! maybe sooner depending on my attendence and grades, I've already bumped it up once!)
* Amy having baby Allison! :) I am so excited shes having a girl
* SUMMER.
* Turning 20. bah!? I still feel like 12.
* Summer vacations. I plan on traveling A LOT this summer
* All the crazy things life throws at me. Its gunna be a crazy fun year, I can feel it.


3 comments:
wow I love your life! haha that picture with the skanky underwear scared me soo bad my jaw literally dropped and then I realized it was fake! you are hilarious happy new years!
cute post! Love the year in pictures.
And how funny that you have a friend named Amy having a baby named Allison! Just like me!
xoxo
what days do you go walking on normally?
Post a Comment