I had a fabulous christmas this year. I took a leave of absense for school, so I had two weeks off. I spent all two weeks out east! :) I had such a great time. Serena, Ciara, and Kayleigh all came up from South Carolina to spend Kayleigh's first christmas with us. I was so happy they came, especially since I haven't seen my sweet girls since I moved back to Arizona. My grandparents also came and spent a couple days with us, It was so great spending christmas with them as well. They are great people and I look up to them in so many ways. :) I had an awesome time out there, these pictures don't even give my trip justice..but I guess its a start! Here we go!
My sweet little neices. They are so cute. This is one of my favorite pictures from my trip! (but I say that about every picture!)
hahaha this is the "Ciara is angry face"
I love this picture!
Grampa and Kayleigh
Aunt Ashleigh and Kayleigh
Hahaha, I was trying to make the same face as her.
Serena and Ashleigh
Christmas eve Ashleigh, Ciara, and I made reindeer food to put on our front lawn
Spreading it all throughout my parents yard.
Ciara and I writing a note to Santa
Ashleigh writing her note
Oh my goodness! Santa wrote back to Ciara and Ashleigh!!!
This is the second time Jeremy has ever held Kayleigh! ha! he is scared to hold babies.
Our christmas tree!
Little Kayleigh and I on Christmas morning
Opening presents
My Grandmother opening her gifts
Jeremy opening his presents
Ashleigh opening all her christmas presents!
Someone got a cell phone..
Kaytlin and her new Bling
Felicia and Matt
Gramma and "Kayles"
Jason's favorite girls! (besides his favorite sister Rheannan of course!)


3 comments:
my grandpa didnt even slide just made a pose but it is still funny lol
Looks like you had a fantastic time! Thanks for sharing a bit of it with me and my crazy kids! I still love love love my hair! Thanks again so much!
your hair is soooo cute!! I really like it I guess that's why you are a hair stylist! awesome christmas pictures!
Post a Comment