Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME! :)

Yesterday was my birthday! wahoo! I'm finally 12! yay! haha, I'm just kidding. I turned 19, although it didn't feel like my birthday! Does it feel like October to anyone?! I still feel like its summer! and I am getting so stinkin' old! Where have the last 5 years of my life gone!? Anyway, I greatly appreciate all that was done for me! Thanks so much for all my gifts and fabulous birthday wishes everyone!
Here are some pictures from yesterday! :)
Opening my evening gifts. hahaha, I got gifts in the morning, afternoon, and then again before dinner! thanks guys! :)

I loved the card Cindy and Norman got me..it had a picture of Hilary Clinton on it and it said "See, there are scarier things than getting older!" bahahaahhaa

Did you know that if you go to Krispy Kreme on your birthday you get a dozen free donuts!?

3 comments:

Britt and Brett said...

if that Krispy Kreme deal is true and at every Krispy Kreme, it just might have to be my birthday every day =)

Ok, and i feel really bad...i couldn't remember if you were older than stacy or younger...i was actually gonna guess younger, i have no idea why. But - now i know your older, i'm glad i didn't send you a message saying something about now being a legal adult...haha

i love ya girl!

nate and amy crandell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I miss you girl when need to scrapbook soon!

Colton and Ashley said...

Wait, you're only 19?!?!?!?!?! For some reason I thought you were older! Youngin! Happy Birthday!