I have a wax machine. I love to wax anything and everything. Its almost an addiction. I looooove it! :) Anyway, enough about my obsession with wax. So on saturday morning I was despirately needing to wax my eyebrows, so I got my wax machine out, heated it up...and went to work. Well of course then Lori wanted her eyebrows waxed..and Kent, well--I'm not sure if he wanted his done or if I made him, either way he got his waxed. I think I had a little bit too much fun waxing sparkling peaches. I waxed the back of his neck, his toes, and his eyebrows. Its a good thing that he has me as a roomate or else he would still be hairy. Lori took some pictures of me waxing Kent. I wish that I didn't just roll out of bed because then I wouldn't look so gross. oh and my room is a DISASTER. Please don't pay attention to it!Anyway. It was pretty much the funniest thing ever. Kent is now addicted too, although I'm not sure he will admit it. Oh and I love how in the background my computer is playing "I'll stand by you." hahaha. Since I waxed Kent, he bought me dinner that night. What a deal! I should wax more often. :)
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment