Tuesday Kent and I went to go sell his tight rims to some guys at a gas station. He listed them on the internet and got calls about them so quick! I got to play the role of wifey. haha. Kent didn't want to go any lower than what he told the guy on the phone..and I was supposed to jump in there in case the guys tried to talk him down more and say that we really needed the money to support our family. Sadly it never came to me jumping in.. but it would have been really fun to get all dramatic with the guys. After we sold his rims Sparkling Peaches decided that we needed to celebrate. "What should we do to celebrate?!" I asked, getting VERY excited (I love to celebrate..who wouldn't?) In which he replies "Let's go home and go to sleep." Realllll nice--he's such a Flake. haha We decided to go to Chic-fil-A to celebrate and shared a delicious meal...and a million packets of secret sauce! (MY FAVORITE!)
Celebrating at good ole' Chick-fil-A :) and Kent, way to not be pointing at the RING
Somehow a strange yard ornament flew in with the big storm here last week and Amy got stuck with it. I think its kinda cute, but its turned into a war here as to whos house it gets stuck at. This is a picture of Amy sticking it on our front porch at like 1145 before going out for icecream. Since this picture, its gone back and forth about three or four times.
Later last week we went out and played games, went shopping, watched movies together and just had a grand ole' time, just me and my AZ friends. oh aaaannd it has been a blast-I am so happy to be back. (and I really need to work on taking more pictures. I love how I tried to explain all of last week in two pictures.) I promise I am going to be better about updating this thing! Expect a new post tomorrow night! Pictures of my first day of school, AND our marshmellow war tomorrow night! Wishe me luck tomorrow with school! :)


1 comment:
I saw the picture before the post and thought you were engaged! Gah! Anyway...I want food now.
Post a Comment