Monday, September 29, 2008

Tucson

I promised myself months ago that I would never go to Tucson ever agian. I have had many bad experiences in driving to Tucson..just three of my favorites just so you have an idea of why I hate going down there so much...

1- Like a week after I first moved to Arizona I decided to go down there to visit my best friend from middle school who moved out here my freshmen year of HS (yes! we are still friends..crazy huh?) As I am driving to her house that is NOT in my GPS system because its BRAND new...my cell phone dies and I am lost in the middle of a desert, late at night, all alone. SCARY!!!

2-There is ALWAYS really bad construction on the ten. ALWAYS. and it always seems like the exit I need to take is CLOSED?!

3- (my all time favorite!) I went to my friend Tyrone's (A friend from HS) farewell in March with Lori and somehow...ended up just minutes away from MEXICOOOOOO! hahahahaha

good times.

Anyway-so I promised myself after a couple bad experiences driving down there that I wouldn't go down there anymore...Well, I guess I broke a promise...But it was okay because....

I GOT TO SEE ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS! yay!


I had a wonderful time with you samantha and can't wait for you to come up for my birthday in a couple weeks! :) thanks for your awesome hospitality and also for being such a great friend.

No comments: