Friday night I went to sweet tomatoes with Lana and Janna! I love love love love sweet tomatoes and anytime I get to pick where we go out for lunch or dinner I always beg anyone and everyone to go there! Its so Delicious! :) One of my favorite things there is their strawberry lemonaide, well it was Lana and Jannas first time going to good old Sweet Tomatoes so I told them they HAD TO try the strawberry lemonaide, needless to say--they loved it and when the server came and asked if we wanted more we all said yes! After saying yes, I said "Oh, I'll grab my straw so he doesn't get all of ours confused"....what do Janna and Lana do?! They also grabbed thier straws. I was dying laughing--apparently they didn't hear what I said! :)
I had a great time with those cute girls! We must get together agian soon!
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment